- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Three-Phase Energy Logger
- Model: 1736 EUS
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Fluke FLUKE 1736/EUS Three-Phase Energy Logger. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- S3 Part Number: 24567.1
- 1,000 V, 6,000 A
- Simultaneously measure and log voltage, current, power, harmonics and associated values
- Measure all three phases and neutral with included 4 flexible current probes
- View data locally on the instrument, via the Fluke Connect™ App or through through WiFi
- Stores more than 20 separate logging sessions
- Capture dips and swells: includes event waveform snapshot, along with date, timestamp and severity
- Bright, color touch screen
- Optimized user interface reduces connection uncertainty with intelligent verification function
- Complete "in-the-field" setup through the front panel or Fluke Connect™ App
- Convenient instrument powering allows powering instrument directly from the measured circuit
- Fully integrated logging allows you to connect other Fluke Connect™ devices to the Fluke 1738
- Two USB ports: one for PC connection, another for quick, simple data download to standard USB drives
- Compact size: designed to fit in tight spaces and panels
- 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated
- Battery life: four-hour operating time (backup time) per charge on lithium-ion battery
- Safeguard from theft with an optional hefty, durable Kensington lock
- Closely analyze energy consumption and power quality with Fluke's Power Quality Analyze application software's automated reporting
- Two-year warranty
The Fluke 1736 and 1738 are the first Three-Phase Power Loggers with the Fluke Connect® mobile app and software, making them the ideal test tool for conducting energy studies and basic power quality logging. An optimized use interface, flexible current probes, and an intelligent measurement verification function that allows you to digitally verify and correct connections makes setup easier than ever. Access and share data remotely via the Fluke Connect® app so you can maintain safer working distances and make critical decisions in real-time, reducing the need for protective equipment, site visits and check-ins. Quickly and easily chart and graph measurements to help identify issues and create detailed reports with Fluke Energy Analyze Plus software.
The 1738 includes advanced limit based analysis (uses EN510160 limits), the capability to connect two Fluke Connect® devices for logging of supplementary parameters and a WiFi / Bluetooth (BLE) dongle (check for availability in your region).
|Fluke 1736/B |
|Fluke 1738/B |
|PQ Health (EN50160 analysis)||Opt.||X|
|Fluke Connect® module support (up to 2 modules)||Opt.||X|
|Waveform Snapshots + RMS profile||Opt.||X|
|WiFi only adapter||X||-|
|WiFi and BLE adapter||Opt.||X (opt. w/ 1738B)|
|USB flash drive (4GB)||X||X|
|3PHVL-173 Flat Cable||X||X|
|Two (2) 0.1m cables: 1 red, 1 black||X||X|
|Two (2) 1.5m leads: 1 red, 1 black||X||X|
|C173x Soft Case||X||X|
|Color Coding set||X||X|
|i173X-flex1500 12”||4 (opt. w/ 1736/B)||4 (opt. w/ 1738/B)|
Fluke Connect: the Largest Suite of Connected Test Tools in the World!
The Fluke Connect wireless system is the best way for maintenance technicians to stay in contact with their teams without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect app works with scores of Fluke tools to make diagnosing and solving problems easier than ever. By using the Fluke Connect tools with the app, you can efficiently and safely capture, store and share maintenance data from the field.
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.