True RMS Multimeter/Thermometer
- 0.09% basic DC accuracy at 6,000 counts
- IEC 1010 CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V safety rating
- 6000 count display provides improved resolution
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate readings on all waveforms
- Min/Max/Average recording
- Frequency, capacitance & resistance capabilities
- Has backlight to illuminate the screen in dark workspaces
- Measures temperature in °C and °F. Range: -40°C to 400°C
- Easy access battery door to change the battery without breaking the calibration seal
- Drop protected to 1 meter
- Overmolded case features integrated probe holders
- Compatible with ToolPak™ meter hanging kit
- Lifetime warranty
The Fluke 179, one of Fluke's 170 Series, includes a digital thermometer, and is the most powerful and accurate handheld digital multimeter in its category. Backed with a Fluke lifetime warranty, the meters feature an exclusive Fluke-designed True-RMS engine, boast 0.09% accuracy and deliver 6,000 counts of resolution on a bright, backlit display.
Includes TL75 test leads, 80BK temperature probe, 9V battery, and user's manual.
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with this meter.