- 60 MHz, 2-Channels plus external trigger
- 625 MS/sec on 2 channels simultaneously
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture (scope mode)
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety rated for industrial environments
- Up to seven hours of battery operation using BP291
- Isolated USB host port for direct data storage to a USB memory device; USB device port for easy PC communication
- Easy access battery door for quick battery swaps in the field
- Compact and only 2.2 kg (4.8 lb)
- Security slot: lock down oscilloscope with Kensington® lock while unattended
- IP 51 rating, dust- and drip-proof
- Connect-and-View™ triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow and even complex signals
- Frequency Spectrum using FFT-analysis
- Automatic capture and REPLAY of 100 screens
- ScopeRecord™ Roll mode gives 30,000 points per input channel for low frequency signal analysis
- TrendPlot™ paperless recorder mode with deep memory for long-term automatic measurements
- 5,000 count DMM function included
- Replaces the 199C, 199CM, 196C and 192C models
The Fluke 190-062 ScopeMeter II: Built to withstand harsh environments with the highest safety ratings.
The FLUKE 190-062 ScopeMeter oscilloscope has two electrically isolated channels, and is safety rated for industrial applications. This scope combines rugged portability with the high performance of bench oscilloscopes to take you from troubleshooting microelectronics all the way into power electronic applications.
Its 60 MHz of bandwidth, 625 MS/sec sampling rate, and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allows high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances.
Perform timing or amplitude related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test. Features like TrendPlot™, ScopeRecord™, and Connect-and-View™ help you quickly diagnose industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power electronics to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the oscilloscopes easy to use especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, intermittent events and signal fluctuations or drift.
New Li-ion battery technology keeps your scope on the job, all day.
|Includes a set of two scope probes, TL175 meter test leads, hanging strap, USB cable with mini-B connector, single capacity battery BP290, battery charger/power adapter BC190, a FlukeView demo package and user's manuals on CD.|
Wonder how Fluke ScopeMeters perform in punishing, real-world applications?