60 MHz, 100 MHz, 200 MHz, and 500 MHz models
Two or Four isolated floating channels
- Safely perform differential or floating measurements on multiple signals simultaneously
- View and measure waveform amplitude, shape and timing differences between signals or four test points
1000 V CAT III/ 600 V CAT IV
- Safely perform measurements on equipment that is permanently installed in plant electrical distribution systems (Installation Category III/IV)
Li-ion batteries and access door
- Up to seven hours of operation with high performance Li-ion batteries (four hours with 2 channel models)
- Battery door allows for an easy recharge of batteries to extend operating time
Connect-and-View™, ScopeRecord™, TrendPlot™, USB, and 100 Screen Replay
- Connect-and-View: hands-free operation, trigger, capture and display complex waveforms
- ScopeRecord, TrendPlot, and 100 Screen Replay: functions designed to record waveform data over extended time and capture intermittent faults
- Two USB ports for easy PC connectivity and data storage on memory devices
The 190 Series ScopeMeter® oscilloscopes from Fluke, with electrically isolated channels, are safety rated for industrial applications. These scopes combine rugged portability with the high performance of bench oscilloscopes to take you from troubleshooting microelectronics all the way into power electronic applications — and beyond.
Choose from two or four channel models with a wide range of bandwidth options. Fast sampling rates up to 2.5 GS/s, 400 ps resolution (model dependent) and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allow high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances. Two-channel models include 5,000 count DMM mode
Perform timing or amplitude related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems (using four channel models), or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test. Features like TrendPlot™, ScopeRecord™, and Connect-and-View™ help you quickly diagnose industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power electronics to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the oscilloscopes easy to use especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, intermittent events and signal fluctuations or drift.
New Li-ion battery technology keeps your scope on the job, all day.
|Fluke 190 Series II 4-channel instruments include a set of four probes, hanging strap, USB cable with mini-B connector, double capacity Li-ion battery BP291, battery charger/power adapter BC190, a FlukeView demo package and user's manuals on CD-Rom. The /S-versions also include the C290 hard-shell carrying case and the FlukeView software package. The 2-channel models come with two probes plus a set of TL175 test leads and a single capacity battery BP290. SCC kit includes: Hardshell carrying case, optically isolated USB interface cable, and FlukeView® for Windows® software.|
Fluke 190 Series II ScopeMeters
|60 MHz, 2-ch. plus DMM/Ext. input ||100 MHz, 2-ch. plus DMM/Ext. input ||200 MHz, 2-ch. plus DMM/Ext. input ||500 MHz, 2-ch. plus DMM/Ext. input, with SCC-290 kit ||100 MHz, 4-ch. with SCC-290 kit ||200 MHz, 4-ch. with SCC-290 kit ||500 MHz, 4-ch. plus DMM/Ext. input, with SCC290 kit |