- Two independent floating isolated inputs, up to 1000 V
- 500 MHz bandwidth
- Up to 5 GS/s real time sampling
- Deep memory: 10,000 points per trace waveform capture (scope mode)
- CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V safety rated instrument for industrial environments
- IP 51 rating, dust- and drip-proof
- Up to seven hours of battery operation for all day use
- Isolated USB host port for direct data storage to a USB memory device; USB device port for easy PC communications
- Easy access battery door for quick battery swaps in the field
- Connect-and-View™ triggering for intelligent, automatic triggering on fast, slow and even complex signals
- 190-502/AM/S includes hard carry case and full none demo version of Fluke View Forms documenting software
The Fluke 190-502 ScopeMeter II: Built to withstand harsh environments with the highest safety ratings.
The FLUKE 190-502 ScopeMeter oscilloscope has two electrically isolated channels, and is safety rated for industrial applications. This scope combines rugged portability with the high performance of bench oscilloscopes to take you from troubleshooting microelectronics all the way into power electronic applications.
Its 500 MHz of bandwidth, 5 GS/sec sampling rate and deep memory of 10,000 samples per channel allows high-accuracy capture and display of waveform details, noise, and other disturbances.
Perform timing or amplitude related measurements on three phases or three-axis control systems or simply compare and contrast multiple test points in a circuit under test. Features like TrendPlot™, ScopeRecord™, and Connect-and-View™ help you quickly diagnose industrial machinery, automation and process controls, and power electronics to minimize repair costs and downtime. These features make the oscilloscopes easy to use especially when diagnosing the most difficult problems like complex waveforms, intermittent events and signal fluctuations or drift.
New Li-ion battery technology keeps your scope on the job, all day.
|Includes: BC190, Battery Charger/mains adapter, BP291 High capacity Lithium ion battery pack, Voltage Probe Set (One Red & One Blue), Test Leads, Hanging strap and Hand strap, Multi language user manuals on CD-ROM, FlukeView demo software package, USB interface cable. |
190-502/AM/S also includes C290 Carry Case and FlukeView Software full working copy.
Wonder how Fluke ScopeMeters perform in punishing, real-world applications?