- Full-featured multimeter with built-in thermal imager
- 279 FC/iFlex includes iFlex Flexible Current Probe, charger, test leads and strap
- Infrared range: -10°C to 200°C (14°F to 392°F)
- Image resolution: 80 x 60
- 15 measurement functions including: AC voltage with low-pass filter, DC voltage, Resistance, Continuity, Capacitance, Diode test, Min/Max/Avg, AC current (with iFlex), Frequency
- Thermal imaging reveals many electrical issues quickly and safely
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity– no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera or wait for the thermographer — do more in less time!
- iFlex expands measurement capabilities — measure current in tight spaces (up to 2500 A AC)
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly from 20' with a smart phone
- 3.5”/8.89 cm color LCD screen
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery allows for a for a 10+ hours of work under normal conditions
- Assembled in the USA
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Durable. Can withstand a 3 m (9.8Ft) drop, double insulated with raised rubber holster
- Three year standard warranty
Find. Repair. Validate. Report.
Fluke 279 FC is a full-featured digital multimeter with integrated thermal imaging that is designed to increase your productivity and confidence. The thermal multimeter helps you find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issues quickly, improving your ability to solve problems.
Locate the problem immediately
Thermal imaging multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots of high-voltage equipment and transformers from a safe distance, detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC's thermal imager reveals many electrical issues quickly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity. Scan with the thermal imager to find electrical problems rapidly and from a safe distance. Check hot spots on high-voltage equipment and transformers; identify heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. The 279 FC now allows you to save, recall and review saved images on the meter. You'll be certain that you have the image you need before leaving moving on.
Communicate your results
With built-in Fluke Connect, transmit results wirelessly to a smartphone and save time on reporting to validate work is complete. Troubleshoot better by instantly trending and monitoring measurements live on your smartphone screen. Create and email reports right from the field.
Compatible with iFlex® (a flexible current clamp) to expand your measurement capabilities and get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500 A AC). The large full-color LCD screen makes for easier and clearer viewing of images and readings. The 10+ hour rechargeable battery keeps you going all day long under normal conditions.
Fluke Connect: the Largest Suite of Connected Test Tools in the World!
The Fluke Connect wireless system is the best way for maintenance technicians to stay in contact with their teams without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect app works with scores of Fluke tools to make diagnosing and solving problems easier than ever. By using the Fluke Connect tools with the app, you can efficiently and safely capture, store and share maintenance data from the field.
Included with the 279 FC/iFlex Thermal Multimeter: i2500-18 18" (45.72 cm) iFlex Flexible Current Probe, TL75 Test Leads, rechargeable lithium ion battery and charger, soft carrying case and hanging strap.