The new Fluke Connect system of test tools communicates with the new Fluke Connect mobile app on your Android™ or iOS smart device, allowing you to share live measurements, monitor readings from safe distances, and get your job done easier than ever before. The wireless digital multimeter functions as the mobile hub, displaying readings from up to three module tools simultaneously from up to 20 meters away.
- 3000 FC Wireless Digital Multimeter
- a3000 FC Wireless AC Current Clamp Module
- a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module
- a3002 FC Wireless AC/DC Current Module
- v3000 FC Wireless True-rms AC Voltage Module
- v3001 FC Wireless DC Voltage Module
- t3000 FC Wireless K-Type Temperature Module
- a3003FC Wireless DC Current Clamp Meter
- a3004FC Wireless DC Milliamp Clamp Meter
- Fluke Connect Videos: Facts in the Field | Easy 3-Phase Measurements
|Fluke Connect Wireless System|
Introducing the Fluke Connect Wireless System
The Fluke Connect™ wireless system is the best way for maintenance technicians to stay in contact with their teams without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect™ app works with more than 20 Fluke tools to make diagnosing and solving problems easier than ever. By using the Fluke Connect™ tools with the app, technicians can efficiently and safely capture, store and share maintenance data from the field. Furthermore, technicians and managers can access historical or live data from anywhere because it is automatically saved to the Fluke Cloud.
The Fluke Connect Wireless Modules
Providing the flexibility to build your wireless test tool system how you want — when you want.
Fluke 3000 FC Kits
For electrical and electro-mechanical inspections, reactive maintenance, insulation testing, and process measurements including temperature.
3000 FC Industrial Kit
3000 FC General
3000 FC HVAC Kit
v3000 FC Kit
t3000 FC Kit
a3000 FC Kit
a3001 FC Kit
| || |