- 400 A ac current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 k? with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Large, easy to read backlight display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button
- Two-year warranty
Fluke rugged. Fluke reliable. Fluke precise.
The Fluke 324 True-rm Clamp Meter combines general electrical measurements with temperature and capacitance capabilities to create one solid troubleshooting tool.
The 324 is designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. This small and rugged clamp meter is well-suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. The Fluke 324 model also includes temperature and capacitance measurement capabilities.
Includes: Clamp meter, test leads, soft case, and users manual.