- 400 A ac and dc current measurement
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Resistance measurement up to 40 kΩ with continuity detection
- Temperature and capacitance measurement
- Frequency measurement
- Slim, ergonomic design
- Large, easy to read backlight display
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Hold button
- Two-year warranty
The Fluke 325 True-RMS Clamp Meter offers big features in a small form factor.
True-rms measurements and optimized ergonomics make the 325 Clamp Meter the best troubleshooting tools for commercial and residential electricians.
The 325 is designed to verify the presence of load current, AC voltage and continuity of circuits, switches, fuses and contacts. This small and rugged clamp meter is ideally suited for current measurements up to 400 A in tight cable compartments. The Fluke 325 also offers DC current and frequency measurements.
Includes: Clamp meter, test leads, soft case, and user's manual.