The Fluke 330 Series gives clamp meter a whole new meaning. Five new models offer an impressive array of innovative features with current ranges up to 1000 A. Choose the model that matches the jobs you do.
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Large, backlit display (Models 334-337)
- Inrush current function measures starting current for motors, lighting, and more (Models 334-337)
- True-rms (Models 335-337)
- DC current (Models 336-337)
- Frequency and MIN/MAX (Model 337)
- Improved low current measurement accuracy from new microprocessor technology
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Handy display hold keeps measurements on the display
- Three-year warranty
This series has been discontinued. Recommended replacements are the Fluke 373, 375, 375, or 376.
All models include a soft carrying case, TL75 test leads and (2) AA alkaline batteries.
|AC Current||400.0 A||600.0 A||600.0 A||600.0 A||999.9 A|
|AC Voltage||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V|
|DC Voltage||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V||600.0 V|
|Resistance||600.0 Ohms||6000 Ohms||6000 Ohms||6000 Ohms||6000 Ohms|
|Inrush||100 mS||100 mS||100 mS||100 mS|
|DC Current||600.0 A||999.9 A|
|Frequency||5 to 400 Hz|