- Wireless vibration sensor for remote condition monitoring
- Frequency response range: 10 to 1,000 Hz
- Size: (H x W) 2.42 in x 0.95 in
- Battery life: 3 years typical
- Data visualization: Vibration trend for all three axes and temperature trending
- Alarms: Auto-generated using Fluke Overall Vibration Severity scale to keep you updated on machine abnormalities
- Remote monitoring: View continuous stream of real-time and historical vibration data from remote assets
- Data capture rate: 1 data point every 90 seconds
- Bluetooth type: Low Energy 4.1
- IP Rating: IP 67
The ultimate time-saver
The Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensor sets up quickly and provides insights remotely. Install it in under an hour and let the Fluke Connect™ system grade asset health. Increase uptime by viewing trends and receiving alarms on your smart device or computer within seconds of an abnormality. Sensors capture continuous vibration data so your team can avoid unnecessary or remote routes.
The Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensor has the building blocks that allow maintenance and reliability teams to add remote vibration monitoring to assets and minimize unnecessary routes, maximize uptime and save time. With a frequency range of 10 to 1,000 hertz (Hz), the vibration sensor screens assets and notifies users of abnormalities caused by critical faults such as imbalance, misalignment, looseness and bearing wear to provide a warning for potential equipment failure. Using the Fluke Connect™ Condition Monitoring software (FCCM), receive alarms on your smart device or computer within seconds of an abnormality and prevent downtime.
The Top 5 benefits of vibration monitoring:
- The 3561 vibration sensor is a compact, simple, scalable solution that can be installed in any location, including hard-to-reach or inaccessible areas.
The Fluke 3502 FC Gateway (requires electricity) aggregates data via Bluetooth of up to 20 Fluke 3561 FC Vibration Sensors, and streams the sensor data to the FCCM software via a Wi-Fi connection.
- Reduce routes, identify potential failures early and save time
- Make data driven decisions with wirelessly collected real-time information
- Maximize uptime with auto-generated alarms based on Fluke Overall Vibration Severity scale
- Minimize maintenance spend by reducing routes and ensuring more asset uptime
With four 3561 FC Vibration Sensors and one 3502 Fc Gateway, you can have sensors typically installed in less than an hour and data streaming to the FCCM App shortly after. The starter kit comes with 1-year or 3-year condition monitoring software.
With four 3561 FC Vibration Sensors. The expansion kit comes with 1-year or 3-year condition monitoring software. Requires one 3502 FC Gateway. Perfect to expand on your existing vibration monitoring program.