The 368 FC and 369 FC are special-purpose current clamps that are designed to measure leakage current with great accuracy.
- Large jaw diameter: 368 FC: 40 mm; 369 FC: 61 mm
- Highly accurate current measurements: 1 μA resolution to pinpoint leak origin
- True-rms measurements for accuracy when measuring complex, non-sinusoidal waveforms
- 60 A maximum current measurement
- Max/Min/Average readings and hold function
- Forward-facing LED worklight for use in dark wiring cabinets
- Generate reports through Fluke Connect measurements app
- Backlit display; auto backlight off and auto power off for extended battery life
- CAT III 600 V safety rating
- Internal Memory Logging: up to 65,000 measurement points
Reduce downtime – Check insulation integrity, leakage currents without taking equipment offline
The Fluke 368 FC and 369 FC true-rms leakage current clamp meters detect, document, record and compare leakage current readings over time as a means of preventing unplanned downtime, and identifying intermittent GFCI and RCD trips — all without taking equipment off line.
Large Jaw Design
The Fluke 368 FC and 369 FC have large diameter jaws (40 mm for the 368 FC, 61 mm for the 369 FC) for work with larger conductors. The jaw is fully shielded to accurately capture very small leakage signals, and to minimize external electromagnetic interference.
Fluke Connect® Compatible
The 368 FC and 369 FC also offer wireless data connectivity via Fluke Connect. As part of Fluke Connect — the industry's largest system of software and more than 40 wireless test tools — the 368 FC and 369 FC allow you to track changes in leakage current over time, helping to identify potential problems before they turn into major failures.
Included with 368 FC and 369 FC: soft carrying case, manual and two (2) AA batteries.