- 600 A ac current measurement with fixed jaw
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement
- State of the art signal processing allows for use in noisy electrical environments while providing stable readings
- CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
- Large, easy to read backlight display automatically sets the correct measurement range so you do not need to change the switch positions while taking a measurement
- Three-year warranty
The Best of the Basics
With true-RMS ac voltage and current measurements, the Fluke 373 Clamp Meter reads up to 600 amps AC and 600 volts AC or DC.
Work horse clamp with increased performance and flexibility.
This new Clamp Meter (replaces Fluke 336) offers improved performance perfect for any AC-only current measurement situations. Featuring true-RMS AC voltage and current measurements, and resistance measurement up to 6000Ω with continuity detection, the Fluke 373 is everything you need, plus a little more. Safety Conformance: EN/IEC 61010-1:2001; 600V CAT III, 300V CAT IV
The Fluke 373 AC Clamp Meter includes: Coated instruction card, Safety information sheet, Soft carrying case, TL75 test leads, Five AA Alkaline batteries