Fluke 525B Temperature/Pressure Calibrator
- Manufacturer: Fluke
- Condition: New
- Family Models: 525B A0 120V
- Hazardous Good: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 22856.1
- Manufacturer Part #: 525B
- Meta Description: Fluke 525B Temperature/Pressure Calibrator gives you a workhorse combination of high accuracy and broad functionality.
- Quote Required: Yes
- Simulates and measures all ANSI thermocouples, as well as L and U types, and provides cold junction compensation to enable calibration of a wide variety of thermocouple instrumentation.
- Direct input for storage of ITS-90 RTD constants.
- RTD source uncertainties to 0.03° C
- Direct measurement of all Fluke Calibration 700 Series and model 525-P pressure modules covering the most common pressure ranges from 0-1 H20 to 0-10,000 PSI.
- Converts easily to any pressure unit directly from the front panel or through remote communications.
- Sources dc voltage and current for multifunction workload coverage, enabling calibration of data loggers, strip chart recorders, multimeters, and other industrial instruments.
- Supports automation using MET/CAL® Plus Calibration Management Software or custom automated programs with standard RS-232-C and GPIB interface.
- Eight user programmable setpoints allow quick recall of values for Zero, Span and linearity checks during calibration. Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Programmable setpoint dwell times for automated calibration and troubleshooting.
- Selectable internal or external CJC (cold junction compensation) provides you with the ability to make exacting thermocouple measurements using remote junctions.
- Easy five-way binding posts for low-loss convenient hookup. Banana plug, screw terminal, spade lug, wraparound terminal, wire pass-through terminal.
- NIST-traceable calibration with data is included.
Superior accuracy and functionality in an economical benchtop package
The 525B Temperature/Pressure Calibrator gives you a workhorse combination of high accuracy and broad functionality for temperature and pressure instrument calibration. Compact and economical, the 525B has an interface for automated calibration, providing wide workload coverage in instrument shops and calibration labs, as well as in ATE applications.
The 525B is the most accurate Fluke Calibration temperature calibrator, sourcing and measuring a complete range of RTDs, thermocouples, and thermistors. It also measures pressure covering common ranges from 1 inch (6900 Pa) of water up to 10,000 PSI (69 Mpa) using the Fluke Calibration 700 Series or 525A-P pressure modules. Plus, the dc voltage and current specifications of the 525B enable you to calibrate other process calibrators and a wide variety of other instruments with accuracy that rivals any calibrator in its price range.
At home in the cal lab
The 525B is a compact bench instrument well suited for traditional calibration laboratories with a large temperature workload. Its 0-100V output and 0-100 mA current capabilities — plus its ability to serve as a highly-accurate pressure standard — make it a versatile performer.
A good fit for ATE test applications
With precise calibration-grade instrument control enabled via an IEEE bus, the 525B is a hard working addition to automated test systems in quality and manufacturing test applications requiring capabilities such as voltage and current sourcing, sensor simulation, and temperature monitoring and validation
An optional set of external pressure modules provides pressure measurement capability. The 525B can accept either the Fluke Calibration 700 Series pressure modules or the Fluke Calibration Model 525A-P series pressure modules. These modules plug directly into the calibrator's front panel Lemo connector; the 525B firmware auto-detects the type and value of the attached module.
Included with Fluke 525B: Thermocouple and test lead set 1 meter TC wire with male mini-plugs, All ANSI, L and U types; TC shorting plug; 1, 80AK-8001 TC adapter; 1, bead thermocouple type K; 1 meter shielded test lead with double banana plugs (M); 2, 30 A test leads and banana type connectors.