- Measure -40 °C to 650 °C/-40 °F to 1202 °F
- Easily access advanced features w/ soft-key buttons & dot-matrix display
- Measure smaller objects from afar with a 30:1 distance-to-spot ratio
- Compatibility with all standard miniconnector Type-K thermocouples allow you to preserve your thermocouple investments
- Confidently measure a wide variety of surfaces, with the adjustable emissivity feature, including a built-in material table
- Capture up to 20 multiple points of data for downloading and reviewing
- Easily adapt to lighting conditions with 2 levels of backlight
- Audible and visual alarms instantly alert you to measurements outside of your set limits
- Quickly identify problems with the MIN, MAX, AVG, and DIF functions
- Make contact thermometer measurements right away with the included Type-K thermocouple bead probe
- Confidently troubleshoot equipment with 1% measurement accuracy
- Versatile interface with 6 languages from which to choose
- Includes: Thermocouple K bead probe, Durable hard case, 2 AA batteries, Getting Started guide in 6 languages, User’s Manual on CD in 6 languages, 2-Year warranty
Two-in-one IR and contact thermometers with an innovative dot matrix display
With a simple, 3-button on-screen menu interface (in 6 languages) the Fluke 566 digital laser thermometer makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate advanced features to adjust emissivity, start data logging, or turn on and off alarms — with just a few pushes of a button.
With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 566 two-in-one contact and non contact thermometers can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments. These tools go beyond other IR thermometers (or pyrometers), helping you work more efficiently in more applications.
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.