- Bright laser beam provides easy targeting
- Display clearly supplies data at a glance
- Shock-absorbing holster increases ruggedness
- 0.2Â°C (0.5Â°F) resolution
- Backlight illuminates the screen in the dark
- Automatic sleep mode after 7 seconds extends battery life
- Alkaline batteries provide 4000 typical measurements
Accurate and easy to use
The Fluke 61 infrared thermometer is the ideal tool for measuring surface temperatures of rotating, hard-to-reach, electrically live, or dangerously hot targets. For preventative maintenance tasks, the Fluke 61 will cut measurement time to almost zero with the ability to take a temperature reading in less than one second. Just press the green button and it comes alive. Targeting objects is easy with the bright laser beam. Even in the dark, the display is easy to read with its backlit screen.
|Range||-18°C to 275°C (0°F to 525°F)|
|Repeatability||±2% of reading or 2°C (3.5 °F) whichever is greater|
±3°C (5°F) for targets between -18°C (0°F) to -1 °C (30 °F)
|Optical Resolution||8:1 Distance to Spot Size Ratio|
|Emissivity||Fixed at 0.95|
|Batteries||9 V alkaline, (included)|
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.