- 62 Max: -22°F to 932°F (-30°C to 500°C)
- 62 Max+: -22 °F to 1202 °F (-30°C to 650°C)
- 62 Max: ± 1.5°C or ± 1.5 % of reading
- 62 Max+: ± 1.0°C or ± 1.0 % of reading
Response Time (95 %):
- 62 Max: <500 ms
- 62 Max+: <300 ms
- 62 Max: 10:1
- 62 Max+: 12:1
Display Resolution: 0.2°F (0.1°C)
Small in size. Big on toughness.
Designed with your on-the-job needs in mind, the new Fluke 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ infrared thermometers are everything you'd expect from the experts in measurement tools: small in size, extremely accurate and very easy to use, IP54 rated for dust and water resistance, and precise yet rugged enough to take a 3-meter drop. With the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ handheld, non-contact IR thermometers, you can instantly measure equipment temperatures in hard to reach or hazardous areas. And with early detection of abnormal temperatures comes early correction of problems.
- Distance to spot: Precise laser technology makes for more accurate and repeatable measurements.
- Dual lasers: The 62 MAX+ has dual rotating lasers to help you identify area to be measured. The measurement area is the spot between the dots.
- Large, backlit display: Large screen makes data easier to read, even in dark areas.
- Min/Max/Avg/Dif: Displays the minimum, maximum or average temperature, or the difference between two measurements.
- Alarm: Hi and Lo alarms for rapid display of measurements outside the limits.
- Power: Both the 62 MAX and 62 MAX+ are powered by a single, standard AA battery.
- Equipped with a carabiner (62 Max +)
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.