- Best-in-class accuracy at 0.01% reading
- Small rugged design operates on (6) standard AAA batteries
- Intuitive user interface with Quick-Set knob for fast setup, easy use
- Built in selectable 250 Ω resistor for HART communication
- 24 V DC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Resolution of 1 µA on mA ranges and 1 mV on voltages ranges
- Simple two wire connection for all measurements
- Auto Shutdown to conserve battery life (adjustable up to 30 minutes)
- Variable step & ramp time in seconds
- Adjustable span selection (0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA)
- Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
- Three-year warranty
In addition, the 709H offers:
- Fast transfer of calibration data
- Data logging or recording data on a particular transmitter for troubleshooting
The Fluke 709 and 709H mA loop calibrators are designed to save time and produce high-quality results. The 709H adds HART communication and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This makes the 709H unique as both an affordable, compact loop calibrator and powerful HART communication tool.
These calibrators are built around a user-friendly interface with a Quick-Set rotary encoder knob. This tool reduces the time it takes to measure, or source, voltage or current and power up a loop. The protective holster easily fits into a technician's hand and the large backlit display is easy to read, even in dark, cramped worked areas.
The 709H adds HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This makes the 709H unique as both an affordable, compact loop calibrator and powerful HART communication tool. In the communicator mode, the user will be able to read basic device information, perform diagnostic tests, and perform output trim on most HART enabled transmitters. In the past, this could only be done with a dedicated communicator, a high-end multi-function calibrator, or a laptop computer with HART modem. Fluke 709H will allow virtually any technician to service and support HART devices.
The Fluke 709H offers a built-in HART modem for communication capability to perform the following commands:
|Calibration for process techs|
- Read message
- Read tag, descriptor, calibration date
- Read sensor PV information
- Read PV output information
- Read long tag
- Write PV ranges (upper and lower)
- Enter/exit fixed current mode
- Set zero offset
- Trim DAC zero (mA output 4 mA)
- Trim DAC gain (mA output 20 mA)
The Fluke 709H also offers ability to store up to twenty HART device configuration files for uploading via 709H/TRACK software. via the 709H/TRACK software. Configurations can be stored as .csv or .txt files. This allows the end user to document plant HART easily.
Fluke 709/709H include:
| || |