Highly accurate, easy-to-use single function RTD temperature calibrator
- Measures and simulates (13) different RTD types and resistance
- Measure 4 to 20 mA signals while simultaneously sourcing a temperature signal
- Hanging tool designed in and included
- Configurable 0% and 100% source settings for quick 25% linearity checks
- Linear ramp and 25% step auto ramp based on 0% and 100% settings
- Dual inputs and backlit display for easy interpretation of measurements
- Power down settings remembered at power up for easy restart of tests
- 1-year and 2-year specifications and traceable certification of calibration
For the temperature calibration professional
The Fluke 712B RTD temperature calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. The 712B calibrator is a compact, lightweight, and easy to carry tool. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 740 Series Documenting Process Calibrators, the 712B is easy to use. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
Includes: magnetic hanging tool, batteries, manual, traceable calibration certificate, and test Leads.