- HART Capabilities
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms to test sensors, transmitters and other instruments
- Source/simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms, and pressure to calibrate transmitters
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply with simultaneous mA measurement
- Measure/source pressure using any of 29 Fluke 700Pxx Pressure Modules
- Create and run automated as-found/as-left procedures to satisfy quality programs or regulations. Record and document results
- Holds up to a full week of downloaded procedures and calibration results
- Use many features like autostep, custom units, user entered values during test, one-point and two-point switch testing, square root DP flow testing, programmable measurement delay etc.
- Easy to use
- Bright white dual display. Read both sourced and measured parameters simultaneously
- Multi-lingual interface
- Rechargeable NiMH battery for 10 hour uninterrupted use. Includes gas gauge.
- Handling of fast pulsed RTD transmitters and PLCs, with pulses as short as 1 ms.
- Delivered with DPC/Track Sample software
- Compatible with many Asset Management software packages
- 3-Year warranty
Improves on the Fluke 744
The 754 is a power multifunction documenting calibrator that lets you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis. The 754 also features a powerful built in HART® interface capable of performing nearly all the day-to-day tasks you now perform with a separate communicator.
- Requires no external box or second tool for everyday HART calibration and maintenance
- Offers fast HART communication
- Supports popular models of HART transmitters, with more devise-specific command support than any other HART field calibrator
- Works with multiple masters, burst mode, and multi-drop configurations
- Is easy to update as additional instruments are added and new HART versions are released
- Interrogate to determine device type, manufacturer, model, tag
- Reconfigure the sensor mapping of dual sensor temperature transmitters
- Read HART PV function and smart transmitter digital output while measuring analog mA output
- Read and write HART configuration functions to make field adjustments to PV range points, damping, and other top-level configuration settings
- Re-label smart transmitters by reading and writing to the HART tag field
|The Highway Addressable Remote Transducer protocol uses a 1200 baud Frequency Shift Keying (FSK) signal to superimpose digital information on the conventional 4-20 mA analog signal.|
The 754 does the work of several tools: sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. You'll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-on battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 754 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
|Uses all Fluke pressure modules|
|Pulsed RTD simulation to 1 ms|
|Li-ion battery with “Gas Gauge”|
The Fluke 754 offers simultaneous source and measure capabilities for all common process parameters. Create and execute automated procedures and automatically capture the results results. The USB interface enables two-way communication with popular PC-based instrumentation management applications. Additionally, the Fluke 754 has the ability to maintain and calibrate selected HART transmitters without a second tool.
FLUKE-754/154 Bundle with Rugged Case
HART instrument calibration and documenting at your fingertips
Complete solution for HART device maintenance
The Fluke 154 HART Calibration Assistant is a full HART communication tool that provides HART support for the balance of the HART workload not covered by the 754. This combined solution of 154 and 750 Series DPCs in an integrated rugged field case form a convenient and complete HART maintenance solution.
Includes: BC7240 battery charger, Li-on BP7240 battery pack, DPCTrack 2™ Software, Instruction manual, NIST-traceable calibration report and data, Three sets of TP220 test probes with three sets of "extended tooth" alligator clips, Two sets AC280 hook clips, C799 Soft Field Case, USB communication cable, and Fluke 754HCC HART communications cable.