- Measure mA signals for PLC and control system analog I/O
- Measure 4 to 20 mA output signals from transmitters without breaking the loop
- Best in class 0.2% accuracy
- Resolution and sensitivity to 0.01 mA
- Hold function captures and displays changing measurements
- Dual backlit display with both mA measurement and percent of 4 to 20 mA span
- Measurement Spotlight illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures
- Detachable clamp with extension cable for measurements in tight locations
- Measure 10 to 50 mA signals in older control systems using the 99.9 mA range
- Automatic battery savings features
Measure 4-20 mA signals without breaking the loop with this new, compact clamp meter for PLC and control systems analog I/O. The detachable clamp with extension cable allows you to take measurements in tight locations, and the built-in spot light illuminates hard to see wires in dark enclosures.
What's the difference between the 77X models?
|Fluke 771||Fluke 772||Fluke 773|
|Non-contact mA loop measurement||Integrated mA loop troubleshooting||Advanced process troubleshooting|
|mA measure, jaw||•||•||•|
|mA measure, in circuit||•||•|
|mA scaled output||•|
|mA in / out||•|
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.