- 20 mA dc current source/measure/simulate
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- DMM designed to meet 1000 volt IEC 61010 CAT III and 600 V CAT IV standards
- Fluke Connect® compatibility for wireless data logging (with IR3000FC module)
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA true-rms digital multimeter
- Frequency measurement to 20 kHz
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
- Diode test and continuity beeper
- Manual step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes
- Three-year warranty
|Share measurements and images from your phone with Fluke Connect Cloud storage. Shown with Fluke IR3000FC module (not included).|
Double the Troubleshooting Power: Category IV 600V Rated DMM and Loop Calibrator
The Fluke 787B ProcessMeters doubles troubleshooting capabilities by combining the power of a safety rated digital multimeter and mA loop calibrator into a single, compact test tool. Whether you only need to source and simulate mA, or need a 24V loop power supply, Fluke has a ProcessMeter test tool designed specifically to meet your needs. Based on the trusted measurement capabilities of the Fluke 87 DMM, the 787B adds the ability to measure, source and simulate mA with the accuracy and resolution you would expect from a Fluke mA loop calibrator, giving you the ideal tool for troubleshooting and calibrating current loop applications.
Included with 787B: TL71 Premium Test Lead Set plus AC72 Alligator Clips, Four (4) AA alkaline batteries (installed) and Quick Reference Guide.