Fluke 80K-40 High Voltage Probe
- Manufacturer: Fluke
- Condition: Used
- Manufacturer Part #: 80K-40
- Meta Description: Explore our options for a FLU 80K-40. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 25155.1
The 80K-40 is a high voltage probe designed to extend the voltage measuring capability of an AC/DC voltmeter to 40,000 volts peak AC or DC Overvoltage Category I. This means the probe can only be used to make measurements on energy limited circuits within equipment. Examples include high voltage within televisions or photo copy machines. DO NOT use this probe to measure high voltages on power distribution systems. The probe provides high accuracy when used with a voltmeter having 10 Megohm input impedance.
Voltage Range: 1 kV to 40 kV dc or peak ac, 28 kV rms ac
Input Resistance: 1000 Megohms
Division Ratio: 1000: 1 (1000X attenuator)
- 20 kV to 35 kV: Â±1% at 20Â°C to 30Â°C; add 1% at 10Â°C
- <20Â°C and >30Â°C to 45Â°C. (For total measurement accuracy add accuracy specification of voltmeter being used.)
- 0 kV to <20 kV and >35 kV to 40 kV: Â±2%.
Accuracy AC: 60 Hz, Â±5%.