- Condition: New
- Drill Down Description: Vibration Tester
- Model: 810
- Quote Required: No
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Fluke FLUKE 810 Vibration Tester. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- S3 Part Number: 24997.1
- On-board identification and location of the most common mechanical faults (bearings, misalignment, unbalance, looseness) focus maintenance efforts on root cause, reducing unplanned downtime
- Fault severity scale with four severity levels helps you prioritize maintenance work
- Repair recommendations advise technicians on corrective action
- On-board context sensitive help provides real-time tips and guidance to new users
- 2 GB expandable on-board memory provides enough space for your machinery's data
- Self-test function ensures optimal performance and more time on the job
- Laser tachometer for accurate machine running speed promotes confident diagnoses
- Tri-axial accelerometer reduces measurement time by 2/3 over single axis accelerometers
- Viewer PC Software expands data storage and tracking capacity
- 3-Year warranty
Take a Vibration Expert Along
Control unplanned downtime, prevent recurring problems, set repair priorities and manage your resources with an entirely new approach to vibration testing.
The new Fluke 810 Vibration Tester is the most advanced troubleshooting tool for mechanical maintenance teams who need an answer now. The unique diagnostic technology helps you quickly identify and prioritize mechanical problems, putting the expertise of a vibration analyst in your hands.
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester puts you one step ahead by using a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults the first time measurements are taken, without prior measurement history. The combination of diagnoses, severity and repair recommendations help you make informed maintenance decisions and address critical problems first.
Use the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester to:
- Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failure
- Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
- Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
- Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement
- Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
- Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
- Train new or less-experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team
The Fluke 810 helps you locate and diagnose common mechanical problems and prioritize repair actions in three simple steps:
| Vibration testing has never been easier. |
The 810 asks for basic machine information you already know. Its onboard Info Feature gives you field tips for setting up and taking measurements like a pro.
| Fluke 810 fits easily into your maintenance routine. |
Use it to quickly troubleshoot problems or monitor machine conditions.
| No more guessing your machine's condition. |
With the press of a button, the Fluke 810 identifies the root cause, its location, and how severe it is. Fix it right the first time.
Viewer PC Software
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester includes Viewer PC software, expanding your data storage and tracking capability. With Viewer you can:
- Generate diagnostic reports and track the severity of your machine's condition
- Create machine setups with the convenience of your keyboard and mouse, and transfer the data to your 810 Vibration Tester
- View diagnosis and vibration spectra in greater detail
- Import and store JPEG images and Fluke IS2 thermal images for a more complete view of your machine's condition
Vibration Tester with diagnostic technology, tri-axial TEDS accelerometer, accelerometer magnet mount, accelerometer mounting pad kit with adhesive, accelerometer quick-disconnect cable, laser tachometer and storage pouch, smart battery pack with cable and adapters, shoulder strap, adjustable hand strap, Viewer PC software, mini-USB to USB cable, getting started guide, illustrated quick reference guide, users manual CD-ROM, training DVD, and hard carrying case.