- Resistance, continuity and diode test
- Millisecond pulse width measurements for fuel injectors
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure current up to 10 A, 20 A for up to 30 seconds
- 4.5 digits for precise measurements
- RPM measurements with optional inductive pickup
- Temperature measurements with optional temperature probe
- Limited lifetime warranty
|88V/A Automotive Combo Kit|
The holster on the new Fluke 88V accepts a small but extremely powerful magnet (Fluke Tpak) that holds the meter firmly to most steel surfaces. This allows you to focus on taking measurements instead of holding the meter in your hand.
This meter can take current measurements up to 20A for 30 seconds and 10A continuously. The optional magnetic hanger lets you attach the meter to most steel surfaces for easy set-up and viewing. The 88V is designed to be used in high energy environments like those found on hybrid vehicles.
All inputs are protected to Category III, 1000 V and Category IV 600 V. They can withstand impulses in excess of 8,000 V and reduce risks related to surges