- 600 V ac/dc, 600 A
- 200 μA Current measurement
- 1000 μF Capacitance measurement
- 60 KΩ resistance
- -10°C to 400°C (14°F to 752°F)
- True-rms voltage and current
- CAT III 600V / CAT IV 300V safety rating
- Min and max recording to capture variations automatically
- Measure safely from outside the arc blast zone and easily create and send reports with Fluke Connect
- Measure temperature, DC current (µA), and capacitance with one clamp meter
- Capture flue gas temperatures with a Type K thermocouple
- Conduct flame rod testing on furnaces accurately and easily with microamp current measurements
- Measure start and run motor capacitors
- Troubleshoot better by trending measurements on your mobile device
- Compatible with ToolPak™ magnetic hanging strap
- Three-year warranty
Collaborate with colleagues in real-time directly from the job site
The Fluke 902 FC True-rms HVAC Clamp Meter, a wireless Fluke Connect® enabled meter, improves the productivity of HVAC technicians in the field. The rugged dual-rated - CAT III, 600 /CAT IV, 300 V — meter performs the essential measurements of HVAC systems — microamps for testing pilot light sensors, resistance up to 60 kilohms, AC current, AC/DC voltage, capacitance and contact temperature — eliminating the need to carry multiple tools. Its small body is easy to hold and the jaw fits perfectly in tight work spaces.
Instantly trend and monitor measurements live on your phone's screen
The 902 FC can transmit measurements to a smartphone or tablet for later, detailed analysis. Those measurements can be uploaded to the cloud. You can combine measurement data from multiple Fluke Connect test tools to create and share reports from the job site via email and collaborate in real time with other colleagues with ShareLive™ video calls or email, increasing productivity in the field.
Increased productivity through Fluke Connect and HVAC-specific features
The Fluke 902 FC has an extended resistance range to measure a broad set of thermistors, μA DC current range to measure flame sensor current, contact temperature, and capacitance. The clamp meter also decreases the frequency that's needed to wear personal protective equipment when working on high voltage/current panels. Simply turn off the panel, verify the panel is de-energized using standard safety procedures, place the clamp and sync it to a smartphone with the Fluke Connect app, close the panel, reenergize it, and take measurements from a safe distance.
The new Fluke 902 FC HVAC Clamp Meter provides the accuracy, reliability, and ruggedness that defines Fluke test tools. It is a tool HVAC technicians and contractors expect from Fluke and will use every day on the systems they service and install.
Fluke Connect: the Largest Suite of Connected Test Tools in the World!
The Fluke Connect wireless system is the best way for maintenance technicians to stay in contact with their teams without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect app works with scores of Fluke tools to make diagnosing and solving problems easier than ever. By using the Fluke Connect tools with the app, you can efficiently and safely capture, store and share maintenance data from the field.
Included with the 902 FC: one (1) pair TL75 Test leads, one (1) 80BK Integrated DMM Temperature Probe, two (2) AA alkaline batteries, soft carrying case, user's manual and statement of Calibration Practices.