- Measures Battery resistance, ac/dc voltage, ac/dc current, ripple voltage, frequency and battery temperature
- Sequence measurement mode: Automatic or manual sequence testing of battery strings with automatic measurement storage including voltage, resistance and temperature (with BTL21 intelligent test probe)
- Comprehensive logging: All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis
- Optimized user interface: Quick, guided setup ensures you're capturing the right data every time, and the combined visual and audio feedback cues reduce the risk of measurement confusion
- Threshold comparison: Configure multiple reference values and thresholds for resistance and voltage. Comparison result feedback after each measurement via visual and verbal cues
- Intelligent test probe set (BT520 and BT521): Integrated LCD display, infrared temperature measurement (BT521 only), flashlight, verbal audio feedback and captures voltage readings and temperature logging automatically or via integrated save button
- Enhanced data analysis: Quickly compare trends, analyze results and create reports with included battery management software
- Easy reporting: Generate PDF report on the PC software with analysis graphics and data table or quick email format report with csv file on the mobile app
- Three-year warranty
More tests, Less Time
The Fluke 500 Series Battery Analyzer is ideal test tool for maintenance, troubleshooting and performance testing of individual storage batteries and battery banks used in critical battery back-up applications. The intuitive user- interface, compact design and rugged construction ensure optimum performance, test results and reliability.
Measurements on stationary batteries of all types
Fluke BT510, BT520 and BT521 Battery Analyzers cover a broad range of battery test functions ranging from DC voltage and resistance tests to full condition testing using an automated string function testing and the test probe integrated infra-red temperature measurement system. 500 Series Battery Analyzers have been specifically designed for measurements on stationary batteries including GEL, AGM (Absorbed Glass MAT) and float open cells.
|Hands-free wearable design: shoulder strap, belt strap and magnetic hanger.|
|Voltage ac and frequency (Hz)|
|Temperature of negative battery post|
|DC and ac current (and frequency)|
|Discharge measurement mode|
|Automatic measurement save|
With the Fluke 500 Series Battery Analyzers, maintaining mission-critical battery backup systems in data centers, telecom networks and power distribution systems is easier than ever.
- BT510 Basic Battery Analyzer: BTL10 Test Leads, Magnetic hang strap, Zero Ohm Calibration Resistor, BC500 AC Charger, BTL-A Probe Adapter, Std Soft Case, 2x Short Probe Tip Covers, 2x Extra Probe Tips and AC Line Cord.
- BT520 Battery Analyzer: BTL20 Intelligent Test Leads & Extenders, BTL10 Test Leads, Magnetic hang strap, Shoulder Harness, Zero Ohm Calibration Resistor, BC500 AC Charger, BTL-A Probe Adapter, TL175 Test Leads, 4x Short Probe Tip Covers, 2x Extra Probe Tips, 2x Probe Lights, 100x Adhesive Paper Battery Tags, Large Soft Case and AC Line Cord.
- BT521 Advanced Battery Analyzer: BTL21 Intelligent Test Leads & Extenders (w/ Temp), BTL10 Test Leads, Magnetic hang strap, Shoulder Harness, Zero Ohm Calibration Resistor, BTL-A Probe Adapter, BC500 AC Charger, i410 Current Clamp, TL175 Test Leads, 4x Short Probe Tip Covers, 2x Extra Probe Tips, 2x Probe Lights, 100x Adhesive Paper Battery Tags, Large Soft Case and AC Line Cord.