- Compatible with all Fluke and most popular DMMs
- Digital pressure and vacuum measurements in a single module
- Transducer sealed in 316 stainless steel compatible with variety of liquids and gases
- Measures vacuum to 29.99 inches of mercury (HG) (76 cm Hg)
- Measures pressure to 500 psig (3447 kPa)
- Displays results in English (psig of Hg) or metric (kPa or cm Hg) units
- One year warranty
The PV350 turns your digital multimeter into a troubleshooting system for HVAC/R and plant maintenance systems. It measures pressure up to 500psi (3447 kPa) and vacuum up to 29.99 inches of mercury (Hg) (76mHg). Basic accuracy is 1% of reading compared to a typical 2% of scale on manifold gage sets. It is compatible with any DMM that has a DC millivolt range, standard banana jack input, and an input impedance of 10 Megohms or greater. If your meter has min/max recording capabilities, it will record minimum and maximum pressure or vacuum, making adjustments to HVAC/R and plant maintenance systems easier. Operates on a 9V battery (included). Includes manual and 1/4" female pipe thread to 1/4" flare male adapter.