Voltage, Continuity and Current Testers
- T5-1000: to 1,000 V ac/dc; T5-600: to 600 V ac/dc
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Displays resistance to 1000Ω
- Easy and accurate OpenJaw™ current measurement
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage
- Rugged enough to withstand a 10-foot (3m) drop
- Detachable SlimReach™ probe tips are customized for national electrical standards
- Test leads accept Fluke accessory test clips
- Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester
- Auto off mode to conserve battery life
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads
Electrical Testers with OpenJaw™ Current
Yes, the T5-600 and T5-1000 are general-purpose volts-ohms-amps electrical testers that measure ac and dc voltage, and resistance values up to 1,000 W. However: Once its stationary open jaws slide around a conductor, the two T5 testers safely measure ac current up to 100 A without clamping the jaws shut or breaking the circuit. That OpenJaw technology allows the T5s to make highly-accurate measurements in challenging environments.
The tough test leads stow neatly in the back of the tester, making it easy to tote in your tool pouch. Detachable SlimReach™ test probes are customized for national electrical standards. The test leads accept optional accessories such as clips and specialty probes. The optional H5 holster lets you clip the T5-600 or T5-1000 onto your belt.
- T5-600: 600V ac/dc, CAT III
- T5-1000: 1000V ac/dc, CAT III
Includes 4 mm detachable probes and instruction sheet.