NOW - Measure Voltage Without Test Leads!
- Measure from 1 to 600 V ac or dc through the open fork, without test leads
- Current measurements: 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance measurements: 1Ω to 1000Ω
- Simultaneous voltage and current measurement
- 17.8 mm jaw opening accommodates wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2)
- Measure in tight spaces by not needing to use test leads
- Make measurements with one hand, reducing risk
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Save time by taking measurements without needing to remove covers and wire nuts
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Two-year warranty
You can't measure voltage without test leads!
|PRV240FS Proving Unit|
Fluke T6 Electrical Testers with FieldSense technology
The new Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester with FieldSense technology lets you measure voltage the same way you measure current, without test lead contact to live voltage. Just slide the open jaw over a conductor and see the voltage level. Much more than just a voltage detector, this new tester gives you a reliable voltage and current measurement, without test leads, and without contacting a bare, metal conductor.
Verify T6 operation with the PRV240FS — with and without test leads. And without unnecessary exposure to shock or arc flash
Also making use of FieldSense technology is the Fluke PRV240FS Proving Unit. This device provides a fast, safe and reliable sourcing method to verify that your electrical test tool is operating properly before you conduct any live tests — without having to make electrical contact. The concept of "Test Before Touch" (TBT) involves testing your test tool against a known live source before and after the actual measurement. This sequence verifies that your test tool is operating properly during the actual measurement.
|T6 Electrical Testers let you test by measuring voltage and current through the open jaw. You can measure (not just detect) voltage without making metallic contact with a live conductor.|
The Fluke T6-600 is ideal for commercial and light industrial techs, as well as Electrical Contractors, Facilities Supervisors, Field Service Engineers and Utility Technicians.
Fluke T6 Electrical Testers
|FieldSense Volt Measure||600V ac||1000V ac|
|Current – expanded||200A ac||200A ac|
|2000 Ω + Continuity||■||■|
|100K Ω + Continuity||■|
|4/0 Wire (17.8mm/0.7”)||■||■|
|Display – Single V+I (toggle)||■||■|
|Display – Dual simultaneous V+I||■|
|Hz (Frequency) 45-66 Hz||■|
|Available in money-saving kit with PRV240FS Proving Unit||■|
Included with T6-600: attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps, two (2) AA batteries and Quick Reference Guide.