- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud that meets new electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements. Simply twist the test lead to change the exposed probe tip length from 19mm to 4mm (0.75 inch to 0.16 inch)
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wear indication. Each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175 withstands high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures
- Extra-heavy strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure
- Universal input plugs compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Ratings: CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
- TL175E adds removable 4 mm lantern tips for more versatility
- Probes always show correct category rating for tip being used
- Environmental ratings: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)
- Conforms to EN61010-031
- One-year warranty
|TL175 accurate placement|
The new Fluke TL175 TwistGuard™ Test Leads are the only test leads in the world with adjustable length test tips for use in different measurement environments. They also have a unique WearGuard™ indicator that shows damage to the leads, and heavy duty strain relief that withstands over 30,000 bends.
TL175E adds removable 4 mm lantern tips for more versatility.