- It makes sure the meter has a low input impedance that eliminates stray voltages.
- On energized wires, the meter will indicate the real voltage.
- On non-energized circuits the meter will read close to zero (even if there are stray voltages).
- It can be used with all modern meters with standard input spacing.
- Rated CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V
- One year warranty
Electricians know that when you are measuring electrical installations there often appears to be a voltage, even if you know the wires are non energized. This is called stray or ghost voltages and is caused by the capacity between wires. Because of the very high impedance input of the meter, this stray voltage has nowhere to go which will lead to an incorrect reading on the meter.
The solution is to make sure there is a lower impedance across the input terminals of the meter. However, this is not as easy as it seems since it is vital that the safety of the electrician is not compromised.
- SV225 Stray Voltage Eliminator
- TL224 SureGripâ„¢ Silicone Test Lead Set (right to straight)
- TP220 SureGripâ„¢ Test Probe Set
- C75 Accessory Case