For use in low energy, electronic test applications
Recommended for use in low energy, electronic test applications that require fine probing that is not easily achievable with larger industrial probes.
The TL81A kit consists of a quadfold nylon pouch containing two each (one black and one red) of the following items:
- One meter long test lead with a safety shrouded, right angle banana connector on one end and a stainless steel test probe on the other end, rated up to 10A.
- Silicone-insulated leads have superior flexibility in cold temperatures and resistance to high temperatures Insulated alligator clip rated up to 5A
- Insulated probe tip extender rated up to 3A
- Modular test probe with banana connector in the handle, rated up to 10A
- Modular hook-style clip test lead with banana connector, rated up to 5A
- Modular pinch-style clip test lead with banana connector, rated up to 5A
- Modular alligator clip with banana connector, rated up to 5A
- Slide-on IC probe tip adapter (rated up to 3A) and test lead couplers
- Bare spade lug with banana connector, rated up to 10A
- CAT III 300V Compatible with Fluke and other multimeters that accept safety shrouded, standard diameter banana connectors
- One year warranty