- Current Ranges: 60 A / 600 A / 6000 A ACRMS
- Output Sensitivity (AC coupled): 50 mV /5mV / 0.5mV per A
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz to 50 kHz (- 3 dB)
- Load Impedance: 100 kOhm minimum
- Accuracy (at +25°C): ±1% of range (45 – 65 Hz)
The i6000s Flex is an AC current probe utilizing the Rogowski principle. It can be used to measure currents up to 6000A when used in conjunction with oscilloscopes, recorders or data loggers. The flexible and lightweight measuring head allows quick and easy installation in hard to reach areas.