Main unit only, input modules up to 4 units
- Built-in 80 GB hard drive (no PC card slot)
- Max. 16 analog channels (Max. 64 channels when using the 8958) + standard 16 logic channels
- Measurement Range: 5 mV to 20 V/div, 12 ranges (w/ 8956), Resolution: 1/100 of range
- Measurement Functions: MEM (high-speed recording) REC (real-time recording) REC & MEM (realtime recording + high-speed recording) FFT (frequency analysis) Real-time Save (records directly to storage media)
- 10.4-inch SVGA-TFT color LCD display
- 1-Year Warranty
- Note: Memory boards are not built-in as a standard feature. Order one for factory pre-installation.
Hioki 8860-51 Recorder is a high-speed waveform monitoring and recording device that can simultaneously measure multiple physical phenomena such as voltage, current, temperature, vibration, weight, acceleration and rotation due to complete isolation between channels and from each channel to the ground. More than just a digital oscilloscope, the 8860-51 memory recorder accommodates plug-and-play input modules to meet applications such as monitoring commercial power supplies, fault analysis of electrical equipment, evaluating electric vehicle chargers, and analyzing conveyor belt speeds.
Note: The 8860-51 cannot operate alone. You must install one or more optional input modules in the unit. Note: Memory boards are not built-in as a standard feature. Choose one board for Model 8860-51 for factory pre-installation.