Hioki CT6841-05 Clamp Current Probe
- Manufacturer: Hioki
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: CT6841-05
- Meta Description: Shop here for the Hioki CT6841-05 Clamp Current Probe plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- Option Parent Model: PW6001, PW6001-01, PW6001-11, PW6001-02, PW6001-12, PW6001-03, PW6001-13, PW6001-04, PW6001-14, PW6001-05, PW6001-15, PW6001-06, PW6001-16
- TestEquity Part #: 26562.1
Compact, high-accuracy clamp current sensors
- CT6841: 20 A, CT6843: 200 A
- Wide-bandwidth DC to 1 MHz (CT6841), DC to 500 kHz (CT6843)
- Broad temperature range -40Â°C to 85Â°C
- Single-handed operation, and robust locking mechanism
- Reduced effect of magnetic and noise from nearby wires
- Compatible with the 3390 Power Analyzer
- One-year warranty
The CT6841 and CT6843 cannot be used alone.
Consistent, high-precision current testing across a wide temperature range
These Hioki AC/DC clamp sensors are best-in-class current sensors for use with power meters, Memory Recorders and high-performance oscilloscopes. The CT6841 and CT6843 are DC to 1MHz/20A and DC to 500kHz/200A sensors, ideal for capturing signals during the efficiency testing of batteries, inverters and power conditioners.
|20 A AC/DC||200 A AC/DC|
|Max. allowable input||40 A continuous (requires derating at frequency or temperature)||400 A continuous (requires derating at frequency or temperature)|
|Frequency characteristics|| Amplitude: DC to 1 MHz |
Phase: DC to 300 kHz
| Amplitude: DC to 500 kHz |
Phase: DC to 300 kHz
|Amplitude and Phase accuracy|| DC Â±0.3 % rdg. Â±0.05 % f.s. (Phase: Not defined) |
DC < f ≤ 100 Hz Â±0.3 % rdg. Â±0.01 % f.s. (Phase: Â±0.1 deg)
Defined to 1 MHz
| DC Â±0.3 % rdg. Â±0.02 % f.s. (Phase: Not defined) |
DC< f ≤ 100 Hz Â±0.3 % rdg. Â±0.01 % f.s. (Phase: Â±0.1 deg)
Defined to 500 kHz
|Power consumption||5 VA max. (at 20 A/55 Hz, Â±12 V power requirement)||6 VA max. (at 200 A/55 Hz, Â±12 V power requirement)|
|Output voltage||0.1 V/A (CT6841), 0.01 V/A (CT6843) (voltage output with the Sensor Unit 9555-10, use with a device having a 1 MΩ input resistance or higher)|
|Core diameter||Ø 20 mm (0.79 in)|
|Operating temperature, humidity||-40°C to +85°C (-40°F to 185°F), 80% rh or less (with no condensation)|
|Power supply||DC Â±11 V to Â±15 V (Power suppled via the 9555-10, 9555-10 supports 100 to 240 V AC)|
|Dimensions and mass||153 mm (6.02 in)W Ã— 67 mm (2.64 in)H Ã— 25 mm (0.98 in)D, cord length: 3 m (9.84 ft), 350 g (12.3 oz)||153 mm (6.02 in)W Ã— 67 mm (2.64 in)H Ã— 25 mm (0.98 in)D, cord length: 3 m (9.84 ft), 370 g (13.1 oz)|
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
The CT6841 and CT6843 have an operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C making them ideal for measuring the charge and discharge efficiency of EV/HEV batteries, evaluating inverter and power conditioner efficiency, and evaluating fuel cells, contact-less power supply circuity, and other next generation devices.
The CT6841 and CT6843 cannot be used alone. The optional 9555-10 is required in order to supply power and connect the clamp to a Memory Recorder or other instrument. These clamp meters can however, can be directly connected the 3193-10 and 3390 Power Meters.
Included: Instruction manual, six (6) mark bands, and carrying case.