- Use a heat flow sensor (optional) to measure the movement and volume of heat energy
- Measure of temperature and voltage
- Record measurement data on a USB flash drive for easy transfer to a computer
- Record to reliable Compact Flash cards during long-term measurement applications for increased peace of mind
- Ten isolated analog input channels
- 10 ms sampling and recording across all channels
- Waveform calculation (moving average etc.) is possible in real time
- Two graduations can be displayed with a double gauge
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple chanels of voltage, temperature, pulse or rotation signals, providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The Hioki LR8432 is a handheld 10-channel data logger especially designed for heat flow measurement. The Heat Flow Logger is ideal for evaluating insulation performance and analyzing the causes of temperature change.
Includes: Measurement Guide; CD with Instruction manual PDF, Logger Utility Instruction Manual PDF, Data acquisition application program Logger Utility; USB cable; AC Adapter Z1005.
Note: The LR8432-20 is not bundled with the Battery Pack 9780. Thermocouples are not provided by HIOKI or TestEquity, and must be purchased from a separate vendor. Use only HIOKI CF cards, which are manufactured to strict industrial standards, for long-term storage of important data. Correct operation of non-HIOKI CF cards or USB memory sticks is not guaranteed.