Hioki LR8513 Wireless Pulse Logger
- Manufacturer: Hioki
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: LR8513
- Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Hioki LR8513 Wireless Clamp Logger. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- TestEquity Part #: 27136.1
- LR8512: For pulse totalization and measuring logical ON/OFF signals or revolutions
- LR8513: Measures AC and DC load current and AC leakage current
- LR8514: Measures temperature & humidity
- LR8515: Measures voltage & temperature
- LR8520: Measures fungal index, temperature, and humidity
- Two-channels - measure 2 locations simultaneously
- Choose from eight current sensors (LR8513)
- Measure power easily — just set the voltage and power factor (LR8513)
- Place inside a distribution panel, close the cover, and monitor measured values from the outside (LR8513)
- Compact, two-channel model fits where other devices don’t
- Measurement data is sent to the Hioki LR8410-20 using Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Measurement data is saved even when communications are interrupted
- Three-way power (AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, or external 5 to 13.5 V power supply)
- Instrument can store 500,000 data points per channel
- Three-year warranty
Multi-channel Data Loggers
The Hioki LR8512, LR8513, LR8514, LR8515 and LR8520 are input modules of a wireless multi-channel data logger of pulse, logic signal, humidity and AC/DC current using Bluetooth® technology to send measured data to a central logging station, the LR8410-20 Wireless Logging Station. With these 2-channel loggers you can record a variety of data types, including voltage, temperature, humidity, fungal index, pulse integration, and current in real time as part of a single time-series.
Note: These data loggers alone are not capable of making measurements.
The LR8512 performs pulse integration of vehicle speed or flow rate for equipment such as air conditioners.
|No. of input channels||2 channels (common GND)|
|Measurement modes||Pulse (Totalization/Instant), no. of revolutions, logic (Records an 1/0 for each recording interval)|
|Measurement ranges (Resolution)||Totalization: 1000M pulse f.s. (1 pulse) No. of revolutions: 5000/n[r/s]f.s. (1/n[r/s]) * n is the number of pulses, 1 to 1000, per revolution.|
|Recording modes||Instantaneous value|
The LR8513 measures load current and leakage current easily with clamp sensors.
|No. of input channels||2 channels (common GND)|
|Measurement items||AC load current, DC load current AC leakage current (using current sensor)|
|Effective value calculation||Software calculates the true RMS value|
|Recording modes||Instantaneous value, average value|
The LR8514: Easy, wireless collection of temperature and humidity - the ideal logger for managing production plants and agricultural sites.
|No. of input channels||2 ch for temperature + 2 ch for humidity (2 sensors can be attached)|
|Measurement items||Temperature, Humidity|
|Measurable Range||[Temperature] -40˚C to 80˚C, Range 100˚C f.s., Max. resolution 0.1˚C [Humidity] 0%rh to 100%rh, Range 100% rh f.s., Max. resolution 0.1%rh|
|Recording||[Capacity] 500,000 data items for each channel [Mode] Instantaneous value [Interval] 0.5 to 30 sec, 1 to 60 min, 14 selections|
The LR8515: Easy, wireless collection of a variety of data types, including voltage input and thermocouple types K and T.
|No. of input channels||2 ch (isolated; select voltage of thermocouple for each channel), Input terminals: M3 screw type terminal block|
|Measurement items||Voltage/ Thermocouple (K, T)|
|Measurable Range||[Voltage] ±50 mV to ±50 V , Max. resolution 0.01 mV [Thermocouple] -200˚C to 999.9˚C, Thermocouples (K, T), Max. resolution 0.1˚C|
|Recording||[Capacity] 500,000 data items for each channel [Mode] Instantaneous value [Interval] 0.1 to 30 sec, 1 to 60 min, 16 selections|
The LR8520: Quantifies Likelihood of Fungal Growth. Because fungal growth has
a direct correlation with temperature and relative humidity, expected occurrence can be predicted.
|No. of input channels||2 ch: 1 temperature channel + 1 humidity channel|
|Measurement items||fungal index, temperature, and humidity|
|Display contents||Temperature, humidity, fungal index (0 to 200), growth prediction (5 levels)|
|Function||Scaling, energy saver, etc.|
Please refer to Data Sheet(s) for complete specifications.
No more worries about data loss if communications are interrupted
Even if communications are interrupted for some reason when data is being wirelessly transmitted to the LR8410-20, that measurement data is stored internally in the Mini Logger. Since transmission resumes as soon as wireless communications are restored, there is no need to worry about data loss.
Included: Instruction Manual, Logger Utility on CD, measurement guide, Hioki publication: Caution when Using Radio Waves, wireless logger collector, two (2) LR6 AA alkaline batteries. Also included with LR8512: two (2) L1010 connection cables.