- Verify power problems in accordance with the IEC61000-4-30 Class A standard
- High Accuracy and continuous gapless recording (V:±0.1% of nominal voltage, A and W:±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s.)
- CAT IV 600 V - safe enough for incoming power lines
- Broadband voltage range lets you measure even high-order harmonic components of up to 80 kHz
- Wide dynamic range from low voltages up to 1300 V (3P4W line-to-line voltage)
- Maximum 6000 V transient overvoltage up to 700 kHz
- LAN, USB and SD card interfaces
- Optional GPS BOX for synchronizing multiple devices
- For best value, order PRO kit versions which include current clamps, software, and a hard case
Record and Analyze Power Supply Problems Simultaneously with a Single Unit.
The 3198 can measure all waveforms of power, harmonic, and error events simultaneously. When a problem occurs with the equipment or system on your site, the PW3198 will help you detect the cause of the problem early and solve it quickly.
|Measurement line type||Single-phase 2-wire, Single-phase 3-wire, Three-phase 3-wire or Three-phase 4-wire plus one extra input channel (must be synchronized to reference channel during AC/DC measurement)|
|Voltage ranges||Voltage measurement: 600.00 V rms |
Transient measurement 6.0000 kV peak
|Current ranges||500.00 mA to 5.0000 kA AC (depends on each current sensors)|
|Basic accuracy||Voltage: ±0.1% of nominal voltage |
Current: ±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s. + current sensor accuracy
Active power: ±0.2% rdg. ±0.1% f.s. + current sensor accuracy
|Measurement items|| |
Please see Data Sheet for complete specifications.
PW3198 ships with L1000 Voltage Cables, AC Adapter, Battery Pack, 2 GB SD Card Z4001. Current clamps are NOT included.
For best value, order PRO kit versions which include current clamps, software, and a hard case.