- Lowest voiding water-soluble flux for solder paste: Reduced largest voids, Fewer voids, Minimized voiding overall, For BGA, CSP, and bottom termination components, such as QFNs
- Exceptional printing process window: Excellent response-to-pause, Long stencil life (>8 hours in controlled environment), Prints consistently at a wide range of speeds
- Wide reflow process window for profiling
- Excellent wetting on a variety of surface finishes
- Maintains tack over time
- Suitable for SnPb eutectic alloys as well as Pb-free alloys
A versatile, water-soluble solder paste flux, formulated for air or nitrogen reflow. It is capable of SnPb and Pb-free assembly processes with an excellent reflow process window. This solder paste provides exceptional stencil printing performance, with long stencil life and response-to-pause.