- AC 40 A Ground Bond Tester
- Measuring Resistance from 1mΩ to 650mΩ
- Connect with the GPT-9800/GPT-9900 series to become a multi-functional test or simultaneous test system
- 240 x 64 Ice Blue Dot Matrix LCD
- Function Key for quick selecting
- High intensity flash for Caution & Status indication
- PWM switching amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition setting
- Remote terminal on the front panel for "start" and "stop" remote active
- Interface: USB device and Signal I/O included
- Optional GPIB interface
- Warranty: 2 Years on Instrument, 1 Year on LCD display. Excludes probes
The GW Instek 40 A AC ground bond tester ─ GCT-9040 augments the existing safety tester product line and provides the maximum AC test current of 40 A and adopts the PWM design the same as other models to ensure test efficiency and reliability. Furthermore, large LCD display, 100 memory blocks from setting criteria, and programmable communications interface together deliver users with higher readability and convenience.
In addition to the standalone ground bond test operation, GCT-9040, with 40 A AC ground bond test capability, can also externally connect with GW Instek safety testers such as GPT-9800/9900/9900A series to augment your product test requirements by the all-in-one test platform. For instance, GPT-9802 (AC/DC withstanding tester), via external connection, can be expanded to a safety tester system with three testing functionalities.
Additionally, after the safety tester system has been assembled, not only the sequential test function for the original all-in-one models can be executed, but also the simultaneous output test can be conducted. The simultaneous output test allows two testers to simultaneously test DUT so as to shorten the overall test time. Whether the safety tester system executes sequential test or simultaneous output test, GCT-9040 will automatically obtain control over two testers, including activation control, final status indication light, and pin signal output from Digital I/O etc. to avoid confusion caused by each tester's indication light.
Last but not least, GCT-9040, with respect to remote control and data retrieval, not only provides standard USB (optional GPIB) interface to control all functionalities but also controls connected safety testers (GPT-9800/9900/9900Aseries) via commands to read measurement results.
Included with the GCT-9040: User's manual on CD, Quick Start Guide, Power Cord, GTL-215 Test Lead, LINK Cable GTL-132, USB cable GTL-247, Remote terminal make plug and Interlock key.