- GDM-8251A: Discontinued. Replaced with the GDM-8351 Dual Measurement Multimeter
- GDM-8255A: 199,999 Counts Display
- VFD Two Colors Display
- 0.012% DCV Accuracy
- True RMS (AC, AC+DC)
- 9 Major Measuring Functions and 10 Advanced Measurement Functions
- 2W/4W Resistance Measurement
- High Voltage 1000V and 10A Current Range
- Standard Interface: RS-232C, USB Device, Digital I/O
- Free PC Software (DMM-VIEWER), LabVIEW Driver
- Optional: 16+2 Channels Scanner Card (GDM-SC1 for GDM-8255A only)
The GDM-8255A portable precision multimeter features 199,999 counts, a dual display, a 0.012% DCV accuracy and 2w/4w measurement. The VFD display technology provides the excellent observation of contrast and brightness.
The GDM-8255A carries an extensive list of standard measurement items with a dual-display allowing two measurement items to be displayed simultaneously. Advanced measurement functions, such as Max/Min, Hold, Relative value and Compare, are suitable for a multiplicity of applications such as production testing, research and field verification. The USB, RS-232C and 9-pin digital I/O interface are included as standard features for remote control and data capturing for ATE applications.
For convenient PC-based remote control and extensive data capture, the GDM-8255A includes DMM-Viewer software at no additional cost. DMM-Viewer mimics the operation of the multimeters on the PC, allowing you to quickly use the software with little effort.
OPTIONAL SCANNER CARD FOR GDM-8255A.
The optional scanner card (GDM-SC1) creates a self-contained multipoint measurement solution with plug-in design. This approach eliminates the complexities of multipoint measurements and data processing. The scanner lets users effectively measure multiple channels connected to a single GDM-8255A. Each scanner card has 16 general-purpose channels and 2 extra channels for current (ACI, DCI) measurements. All channels are fully isolated (Hi and Lo). Up to two scanner cards can be inserted into each multimeter for a maximum of 36 channels. These optional modules not only provide customers with a complete hands-free multiple measurement solution, but also provide a cost effect upgrade path compared to purchasing dedicated instruments.
* Quick start user manual
* Power cord
* Test lead GTL-117
* USB Cable GTL-247
* CD (including complete user manual, upgrade program and PC software DMM Viewer)
* Calibration key GDM-01 (Compatible with Fluke 5720A/5725A calibrators only)