- 6-1/2 Digit Display: 1,200,000 counts
- DCV Basic Accuracy: 0.0035%
- Dual Measurements to perform two selected measurements simultaneously
- Bright Vacuum Fluorescent Display (VFD)
- 11 Measurement Functions & 10 Math Functions
- High Resolution: Up to 100pA with DCI and 1nA with ACI Measurements
- Temperature Measurement (RTD & Thermocouple) from -200°C to +1820°C
- High Transmission Speed: Up to 2,400 readings/sec through the USB
- Standard Interfaces: USB, RS232C, Digital I/O
- Optional Interfaces: GPIB or LAN Optional Scanner Card: GDM-SC1 (V ch x16, I ch x2)
- Free PC software: DMM Viewer, LabVIEW Driver
- 3-Year warranty
The GDM-8261A is a high precision 6-1/2 digit Digital Multimeter with dual measurement displays, 11 measurement functions and 10 math functions at high accuracy (35ppm DC voltage accuracy) to accommodate the most frequently performed parameter measurements in various application fields today.
The GDM-8261A adopts a scanner card, which carries 16 V-Channels and 2 I-Channels, to facilitate the measurements of multiple-test points on either a device or multiple devices all at a press of a button. With this multi-point measurement capability, the GDM-8261A can be used as a semi-auto ATE System to increase the throughput of manufacturing test or as a data logger to perform long term monitoring or characterization of a DUT. A PC Software, DMM-Viewer, is available with GDM-8261A to support multi-channel panel setting and data logging of the scanner card. Besides, a LabVIEW driver is also supported to help user create his/her own virtual instrument on the PC screen for easy programming. For ATE system measurements or remote control applications, both USB and RS-232 Interfaces are provided as standard, and either GPIB or LAN can be selected as optional interface for the GDM-8261A.
Dual Measurements with Dual Displays
Unlike most of the "dual display" digital multimeters, which show test result on the primary display and range information on the secondary display, the GDM-8261A is able to perform two measurement functions simultaneously and shows the test results on primary display and secondary display respectively. The GDM-8261A supports an almost unlimited number of measurement combinations of dual measurement functions, besides the normal test result and range information displays, greatly increases the test speed of multi-function measurement tasks.
Included with GDM-8261A: Quick Start Guide, GTL-117 Test Lead, GTL-247 USB cable, Power cord, GDM-01 Calibration key, CD, which includes the complete user manual, upgrade program and PC software, and DMM-Viewer.