- Three independent outputs: 0-30V, 0-3A x 2; 2.5V/3.3V/5V/3A x 1
- 4 LED displays: 3 digits after decimal point
- Minimum resolution: 1mV/1mA (GPD-3303S),100mV/10mA (GPD-3303D)
- Digital panel control (rotary encoder Switch, rubber key with indicator)
- User-friendly operation, coarse/fine volume control
- 4 sets save/recall
- Warning buzzer
- Output on/off
- Tracking series and parallel mode
- Smart cooling fan achieving low noise
- Light-weight and compact design
- USB interface
- PC software, LabVIEW driver
The GPD-3303S and GPD-3303D programmable power supplies provide 195W output power, three isolated output channels, high resolution output (GPD-3303S), a digital control panel, 4 sets of setup memory, USB remote control, smart cooling fan control, high reliability, and a compact size. The GPD-3303S / GPD-3303D establishes a new benchmark for economical programmable linear D.C. power supplies.
The most remarkable feature of this series is the minimum 1mV/1mA resolution of the GPD-3303S. The high resolution of the GPD-3303S is ideal for any applications that need accurate control of power sources.
Both power supplies feature a USB port, a digital panel and the same output and features.