Check out the newer model GPE-3323 for better value, higher resolution, and superior functionality.
- 3 Independent Isolated Outputs
- Main Outputs: 0-30V, 0-3A (X2)
- Output 3: Fixed 5V, 3A
- Four 3-Digit LED Displays
- 0.01% Load and Line Regulation
- Low Ripple and Noise
- Tracking Operation and Auto Series/Parallel Operation
- Output ON/OFF Switch
- Output Voltage and Current Setting When Output Disable
- Fan Speed Control Circuit to Minimize Fan Noise
- Over Load and Reverse Polarity Protection
The two main outputs on all models are independently adjustable from 0 to 30 V for constant voltage mode, and 0 to 3 A for constant current mode. They can also be operated in series (for 0 to 60 V or 0 to ±30 V at 0-3 A) or parallel (for 0 to 30 V, 0 to 6 A) tracking modes.
The triple-output Instek GPS-3303 features one auxiliary fixed 5 V output with a fixed 3 A current limit.
Four LED meters provide two sets of simultaneous voltage and current display (main outputs only on GPS-3303).