- 500 VA AC Output (100 VA on GPI-826)
- 0.1 to 5 kV AC (all models)
- 0.1 to 5 kV DC (GPT-815)
- Insulation Resistance (GPI-825, -826)
- True RMS Current Readback
- Test Time 1 to 180 Sec or Continuous
- Arc Detection
- 3 Ranges of Adjustable Out Off Current
- Simultaneous Digital Display for Voltage, Current and Timer
- Zero Turn-On Operating Switch (GPT-805, -815, GPI-825)
- Automatic FAIL Indicator with Alarm Lamp and Buzzer
- 9-Pin Remote Control for START, RESET
- Voltage Output Adjustable During Test Period
- 2-Year Warranty
The GPT/GPI-800 Series Electrical Safety Testers offer an economic solution for the most frequently used electrical safety requirement, AC Withstanding test. The GPT/GPI-800 Series provide a reliable and accurate test environment for the operator through a number of safety-oriented features, for instance zero turn-on switch, remote control function, and PASS/FAIL signal output.
In addition to the basic AC Withstanding (AC Hipot) test, the GPT-815 features DC Withstanding (DC Hipot) test.
The GPI-825/826 adds Insulation Resistance test.
500 VA of AC capacity is possible with the GPT-805/815 & GPI-825, giving ample headroom for testing a wide range of electrical equipment and components.