- 5 kV AC, 20 mA, 100 VA AC
- 240 x 48 Ice Blue Dot Matrix LCD
- True RMS Current Measurement
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Safety INTERLOCK Function
- PWM Switching Amplifier to Enhance the Power Efficiency and Reliable Testing
- Automatically Switching Input Source for Universal Input Voltage
- Interface: Remote Terminal, Signal I/O
- Two-year warranty
The GPT-9601 performs AC withstanding tests, and is equipped with a high-efficiency PWM amplifier. This is the core of the platform, and is designed to impede the influence from the input AC voltage fluctuation, and ensure a stable voltage output.
The GPT-9601 delivers an intuitive operation environment by a simple and clear panel layout, a large LCD display and color LED indicators. The switching power supply, used as a universal input source, accommodates the power systems in most countries in the world. Unlike other GW Instek Safety Testers, the GPT-9601 uses a preset output voltage bar to indicate the expected output voltage for withstanding voltage tests instead of the traditional AC slide operation and indication.
Other functions and features of the GPT-9601 include: the zero crossing turn-on operation which protects DUT from the impact of surge voltage output, the interlock function safeguards users from the hazardous shock of unintentional touch of the voltage output, a remote output on-off terminal in the front panel and a signal I/O port in the rear panel are provided as the means for remote start/stop control of the safety tester.
- Information tech. equipment testing
- Consumer Products
- R.L.C component
- Other tests with AC/DC withstanding testing lower than 20mAac or 5mAdc cut-off current
Included: Quick Start Guide on CD, power cord, interlock key, remote terminal male plug and one (1) GHT-114 test lead.