- Frequency Range: 9 kHz to 3.25 GHz
- 204?s to 1000S sweep time
- Sensitivity -149dbm/Hz [Pre-Amp ON]
- 0.025ppm Frequency Stability; 1ppm Aging Rate
- RBW: 1 Hz to 1 MHz (3 dB), 6 dB EMI Filter: 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz, 1 MHz
- Built-in Preamplifier, 50 dB Attenuator, and Sequence Function
- Built-in EMI Pretest Function
- Built-in 2FSK Analysis, AM/FM/ASK/FSK Demodulation & Analysis
- Built-in Spectrogram, Topographic and Split-window Display Modes
- Remote control EMI Measurement Software:SpectrumShot
- Remote Control Interface: LAN, USB, RS-232
- Available options: Tracking generator (factory-install only), GPIB, Battery Pack
- Warranty: Two-years on Instrument; one-year on LCD display
Tests Must Be fast
GSP-9330, a high test speed spectrum analyzer with 3.25 GHz, provides the fastest 204μs sweep speed. Users, via high speed sweep time, can easily handle and analyze modulation signals. The keys to handling modulated signals are fast sweep time and signal demodulation functions. In addition to the analog AM/FM demodulation and analysis function, GSP-9330 also provides digital signal ASK/FSK, and 2FSK demodulation and analysis capabilities. Nowadays, EMC issues are very crucial to product's design processes. Therefore, GSP-9330 has incorporated the EMC pretest solution to facilitate EMC tests. The simple and easy EMC pretest procedures from GSP-9330 can tremendously shorten product launch timeline.
Fastest Sweep Speed in the 3.25 GHz class
For measuring signals, speed is one of the specifications to be considered. Perhaps, it is the most important specification. GSP-9330 provides sweep speed up to 204μs. Users, via high speed sweep time, can easily capture transient signals such as frequency/amplitude modulation signals, Blue tooth frequency hopping signals, tuned oscillator or other interfering signals under ISM Band.
Modulation Signal Analysis and Processing
The keys to handling modulated signals are fast sweep time and signal demodulation function. In addition to the analog AM/FM demodulation and analysis function, GSP-9330 also provides ASK/FSK digital signal demodulation capability. For the widely-utilized, low-cost and low power consumption 2FSK modulation signals, GSP-9330 also provides the complete test and analysis function to address the requirements.
EMC Pretest Solution
GSP-9330 can meet customers' EMC pretest requirements on the product development and verification stages. Users can detect and resolve problems at the early product development stage that can save time and money for product development and verification fee. As a result, users can expedite the process of products launch. Using GKT-008, the radiation test probe set, can greatly save debugging time and the money for going back and forth to the labs. GKT-008 can collocate with the Tracking Generator function of GSP-9330 to conduct EMS pretests. For conduction tests, GKT-008 can collocate with LISN and Isolated Transformer to conduct electromagnetic conduction tests.
The GSP-9330 has applications in Spectral Characteristic Analysis, EMI Pre-compliance Testing, ASK, FSK, AM, FM Signal Analysis, Satellite Uplink Signal Monitoring, Cable, Filter and Amplifier Attenuator frequency response measurement.
Included with GSP-9330: Power Cord, Certificate of Calibration, CD-ROM (with Quick Start Guide, User's Manual, Programming Manual, SpectrumShot Software, SpectrumShot Guide & IVI Driver).