Instek MSO-2104EA Digital Storage Oscilloscope with AWG
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer: Instek
- Manufacturer Part #: MSO-2104EA
- Meta Description: Instek MSO-2104EA mixed-signal oscilloscope offers four analog channels + 16 digital channels and a built-in 16-channel logic analyzer.
- TestEquity Part #: 26864.1
- 100 MHz, 4-Channels
- 16-channel logic analyzer
- Dual-channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator
- Maximum sample rate: 1GSa/s
- Maximum 10M memory depth and VPO waveform display technology
- Waveform update rate up to 120,000 wfms/s
- 8" WVGA TFT LCD screen display
- Maximum 1M FFT provides higher frequency domain resolution measurements
- High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass Filter Functions
- 29,000 segmented memory sections and waveform search function
- I2C/SPI/UART/CAN/LIN serial bus trigger and decoding functions
- Data log function is able to track signal changes up to 100 hours
- Frequency Response Analysis
- Network storage function
- Interface: USB device port ,host port, LAN, Go/NoGo BNC, Kensington Style lock
- PC software (Openwave software); USB driver
- Three-year warranty, excluding probes & LCD display panel
Economical, Multi-Functional MSO with AWG
The 100 MHz MSO-2104EA mixed-signal oscilloscope offers four analog channels + 16 digital channels; and 1GSa/s maximum sampling rate. In addition, this oscilloscope has a built-in 16-channel logic analyzer and dual-channel 25 MHz arbitrary waveform generator. The 8-inch 800x480 TFT LCD and the minimum 1mV/div vertical range allow the MSO-2000 series to measure complex feeble signals and clearly display measurement results.
Enhanced Waveform Analysis
The two analog channels in the MSO-2104EA provide 10M long memory to completely retrieve and analyze waveforms. Based upon the application requirements, you can select 1k, 10k, 100k, 1M or 10M memory depth. Short memory depth collocating with the high sampling rate allows you to observe fast-changing waveforms and, conversely, long memory depth aims for continuously changing waveforms.
The MSO-2104EA is equipped with waveform search and segmented memory functions to expand the flexible applications of 10M long memory. The segmented memory can be divided the maximum into 29,000 sections, allowing you to bypass any unimportant waveforms.
Complete Analysis and Debugging Capabilities
The MSO-2104EA has a 16-channel logic analyzer with a memory depth of 10Mpts per channel, which can retrieve more and longer digital signals as well as clearly display digital signals to obtain sufficient information for analysis. The minimum input swing of logic analyzer represents the minimum operating voltage of ±250 mV, which demonstrates that digital channels are highly sensitive with respect to input. The standard bus trigger and decoding functions include serial and parallel bus such as I2C, SPI, UART (RS232/422/485) and CAN/LIN bus for automotive communications. The parallel bus function operates on digital channels. Bus waveforms can be triggered and decoded in real-time.
Frequency Response Analysis
The FRA software can be downloaded for free from GW Instek website. After installation, a standalone instrument via arbitrary waveform generator, oscilloscope, and FRA software allows users to obtain Device Under Test FRA characteristic curve plot or known as Bode plot. The frequency range of FRA is from 20Hz to 25MHz; the number of test points can be selected from 10 to 90 points per decade.
MSO-2000 series oscilloscopes applications include: educational coursework, embedded circuit and ITC product design and automotive electronics testing.
|MSO-2000E / EA |
|Bandwidth||70 MHz||70 MHz||100 MHz||100 MHz||200 MHz||200 MHz|
|Real-time Sampling Rate||1 GSa/s per channel||1 GSa/s Max.||1 GSa/s per channel||1 GSa/s Max.||1 GSa/s per channel||1 GSa/s Max.|
|Built-in||16 Channel Logic Analyzer||16 Channel Logic Analyzer + 2-Ch. 25MHz Arbitrary Waveform Generator|
Included with MSO-2104EA: power cord, certificate of calibration, Quick Start Guide, user's manual and programming manual on CD, four (4) GTP-100B-4 passive probes, one (1) GTL-16E, 16-channel logic analyzer probe and two (2) GTL-110 BNC-BNC cables.