The PEL-2040A from GW Instek is PEL-2000A series single channel programmable DC electronic load with a modularized structure. It is designed to meet the continuing shift towards high speed operation. As the power supply units, DC to DC converters and batteries that drives semiconductor circuits need to follow this shift, power supply design, quality inspection and characteristics certification using high speed performance loads have become necessary.
The PEL-2000A is a 2-slot mainframe with master control unit to hold 2 load modules and is able to sink up to 1.4KVA of power. It includes number of protection modes which are useful to protect both the load modules and DUT(s). A Go/NoGo function is available to monitor test result all the time. When test result go beyond preset limit range a 'No Go' indicator will be shown in display and can be set out through D-SUB interface for external device control. It has USB and RS232 interfaces as standard and GPIB as an option.
- Voltage current and power rating at high range is 0V to 80V, 0A to 70A, 350W
- Sequence function to do high speed load simulations
- Flexible configuration with mainframes and plug-in modules
- Multiple independent load inputs up to 8 channel in a mainframe
- Parallel connection of input for higher load capacity
- Program mode to create work routines for repetitive tests
- OPP/OCP/OVP/OTP/RVP/UVP protections
- LAbView driver and data logging PC software supports all interface
- External channel control/ monitoring via analogue control connector
- 12 different programs and 10 sequences to each program